Skip to content
- The opening date for entries is 19 May 2019;
- The closing date for entries is 12 June 2019;
- Entry is restricted to persons of eighteen years of age or older and resident in the United Kingdom only;
- No purchase is required. This is a free competition. To enter, simply be an existing member or sign up to the Mailing List;
- There are two prizes: two signed paperback copies of the UK publication of Smoke and Ashes, by Abir Mukherjee and published by Vintage. There is no cash alternative.
- All entries must be by submission of an email to email@example.com or by subscribing to the mailing list via the Get in Touch page on the website.
- Individuals are restricted to one entry each.
- The names of all eligible entrants will be placed in a hat and the winner will be chosen by random draw.
- The winners names will be announced on the website www.abirmukherjee.com on 13 June 2019 and will be publicised on Abir’s @radiomukhers Twitter feed, on the Abir Mukherjee author page on Facebook and other social media channels.
- The winners will be notified by e mail on 12 June 2019 and will receive the prize within six weeks of providing a delivery address.
- If the winners fail to respond by providing a delivery address within 72 hours, another draw of the remaining entrants will take place and a second winner chosen. The process will continue until a delivery address is received.
- The email addresses and contact details supplied will be retained so that entrants can be kept informed of future news and offers from Abir Mukherjee;
- The promoter of this competition is Apodarto Ltd a UK company whose registered address is 34 Nova Building, 3 Newton Place, London E143TT.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads or any other social media entity used to publicise it.